Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2

Okay so I skipped what was meant to be the actual day 2 due to a hangover and general lack of energy. Not exactly the best start but I'm back now and that's what counts, right? My weekend was confusing to say the least. Friday was great I went out to Langley and Steph, Marley, and I had drinks and then went to Gabbys. A guy I've been seeing met us there and we had a lot of fun. He was really sweet and bought shots for all the ladies I was with and made a great impression. I was very happy with him, it took everything I had not to sit there and gloat. Saturday was a lazy day wasted away watching movies and eating pizza. I'd feel guilty for the doing nothing on my day off but it was raining and hell, sometimes you just need to have a day where you do absolutely nothing. Sunday is when the confusion began. Me and the guy I've been seeing we're supposed to hang out and spend the day together. He had a bit of running around to do in the morning and then he was going to pick me up from Stephanie's and we were going to head out to my place. However time went by and he never showed up to pick me up. I then got a message from him saying he was "locked into an intense beer pong tournament." Being the impulsively quick to anger person that I am, I immediately sent him back a couple messages telling him not to bother coming over. He never messaged me back and didn't answer my call when I tried to get a hold of him. I feel like my anger was justified because he did completely ditch me but I just hate that he doesn't even care enough to contact me back. Did I do something wrong? Am I too clingy? Too demanding? Or am I just picking the wrong guys? The worst part of it all is now I feel guilty for being upset. All I can think about is what I should have done differently. It's pathetic. I know his lack of response should be a red flag that this is not someone worthy of putting my effort into but I just don't understand what went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment