Friday, March 30, 2012

Operation blog - Day 1

I've been wanting to start a consistent blog for quite a while now and while I start with the best intentions I always get discouraged and lose my motivation. It usually starts while I'm writing the first post. I sit there beating down my ideas and erasing more then I actually write and belittle myself until the idea of continuing this blog seems too daunting to even comprehend. This time I've decided to tell my inner voice to suck it and write through my insecurities in hopes of getting over them once and for all. My blog will be about nothing in particular and I really don't expect anyone to read it, I just want to do it as a form of self expression. My goal is to write 1 post every weekday. Originally it was one post everyday but who am I kidding I know myself better then to think I will be bothered to do this on the weekend. Well, there you have it, I got through my first post :)

Amanda 1 - Insecurities 0 ... Take that sucker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment